Menu Close


Home | Hawg Board | Cabins | Guides | Photo Gallery | Links

Seagull Creek Fishing Camp Links

Gunflint Trail

Ontario Fishing License
Please create an account to purchase your fishing license.

Can-Pass or RABCP
This permit is for crossing into Ontario without stopping at a Border Crossing Station. The station is now closed on Sag Lake, so if you plan on fishing or being on the Canadian side of Sag you must be in possession of this permit. Permit costs $30.00 Canadian and is good for one year from date of issue. Permit Website
Sign up or reserve BWCAW Day-Use permits, or overnight permits.

Superior National Forest
This site is loaded with information about the Superior National Forest and the BWCAW.