|Fishing Guide Service|
Full day of guided fishing in a boat/motor on Seagull Lake, Saganaga Lake or Northern Light Lake for 2 or 3 people.
475.00 per day.
○ Fishing from 7:30 am to 5 pm
○ BWCAW day-use motor permit, if needed.
○ Live bait, gas, fish cleaning, also fishing poles and tackle, if needed.
○ We also offer day trips for bigger groups up to 5 people, with one guide boat and one rental boat to follow.
○ We will also consider doing half-day trips—which would be 5 hours.
○ Please call for more info and pricing.
|What do you need to bring?|
○ A Minnesota Fishing License, available at various resorts and lodges near our location. Must have valid Identification or Driver’s License.
○ An Ontario fishing license, which can be purchased at a location your guide can take you to before you start fishing, if you are going to be fishing in Ontario.
○ Lunch for all parties plus the guide.
○ Beverages must be in plastic bottles, glass containers and cans are not allowed.
○ Rain gear and appropriate clothing for the time of year you visit. You can always leave extra gear and clothing in the vehicle.
○ A good wool hat, gloves and a hat to shade you from the sun are good items to have.
○ 6 to 7 foot spinning rod, or we can supply you with fishing rods if you do not have them.
○ A cooler for taking fish home with you.
○ If crossing into Ontario, you will need a Remote Border Crossing Permit (external link). This permit is for crossing into Ontario without passing through a Border Station. You may download the permit from this link, and mail it to Ontario Immigration. Permit can take 30 days for delivery, please apply with plenty of time to spare. Permit is $30.00 Canadian. Permit is good for all family members traveling together. Individuals must have their own. Permit is also available by visiting in person to the Pigeon River Border Station where Hwy 61 and Ontario meet.
|Your Fishing Guides!|
(with Stormi and Winter)