Seagull Creek Fishing Camp
12056 Gunflint Trail Grand Marais, MN 55604
Information: (218) 388-9929    Reservations:1-800-531-5510
Email: SeagullCreek@GMail.Com

[Home]     [Hawg Board]     [Cabins]     [Guides]     [Photo Gallery]     [Links]

Fishing Guide Service
Our friendly, experienced fishing guides can put you on trophy walleye, smallmouth bass, lake trout and northern pike on Sag Lake or Ontario's Northern Light Lake.

We use 16 foot aluminum boats with comfortable pedestal seats and 25HP motors. You will be required to provide lunch for your party and your guide.

The per day cost is $350.00 for 2 people (half-day of fishing is $200.00), we supply you with a professional fishing guide that specializes in this area, boat/motor, fuel, bait, cooler and ice for fish, rods and reels, and any necessary tackle or equipment. Plus plenty of guidance for locating and landing your desired species of fish.

We meet you at 7:30a.m. at Seagull Creek Fishing Camp located across from the Seagull Lake public boat landing on the Gunflint Trail (County Road 12) and will return you about 5 p.m. Your guide will gladly clean your catch for you and record any trophy size releases in the Duluth, Minnesota newspaper. If you release a walleye over 30 inches you get a free gold hook for your lucky fishing cap.

What do you need to bring?
  • A Minnesota Fishing License, available at various resorts and lodges near our location. Must have valid Identification or Driver's License.
  • A Ontario fishing license, which can be purchased at a location your guide can take you to before you start fishing, if you are going to be fishing in Ontario.
  • Lunch for all parties plus the guide.
  • Beverages must be in plastic bottles, glass containers and cans are not allowed.
  • Rain gear and appropriate clothing for the time of year you visit. You can always leave extra gear and clothing in the vehicle. A good wool hat, gloves and a hat to shade you from the sun are good items to have.
  • 6 to 7 foot spinning rod, or we can supply you with fishing rods if you do not have them.
  • A cooler for taking fish home with you.
  • If crossing into Ontario, you will need a Remote Border Crossing Permit. This permit is for crossing into Ontario without passing through a Border Station. You may download the permit from this link, and mail it to Ontario Immigration. Permit can take 30 days for delivery, please apply with plenty of time to spare. Permit is $30.00 Canadian. Permit is good for all family members traveling together. Individuals must have their own. Permit is also available by visiting in person to the Pigeon River Border Station where Hwy 61 and Ontario meet.

Your Fishing Guides!

Mike Berg

Stephen Foster

Curtis Blake